The Second Academic Research Conference 2017
|WHERE:||UNIVERSITY OF KISUBI (UniK) located 24 Kms from Kampala along Entebbe Highway|
|WHEN:||7th October 2017|
|SUBMISSION OF ABSTRACTS||5th April 2017|
|NOTIFICATION DUE:||25th August 2017|
|POSTER SUBMISSIONS:||15th November 2016|
|SUBMISSION OF FULL PAPERS||30th June 2017|
THEME: “EDUCATION AND SUSTAINABLE DEVELOPMENT IN THE 21ST CENTURY.”
The presentation formats are oral presentations and poster presentations.
- Oral presentations: individual or co-authored paper. The duration of an oral presentation is 15 minutes, including discussion time.
- Poster presentations: individual or co-authored poster. The size of a poster should be no more than 200 cm (height) x 90 cm (width).
- Word limit for presentation titles is 30 words (in English).
- Word limit for abstracts is 150 words (in English).
- For presentations on empirical studies, data collection and all analyses must be completed prior to submission, and the paper should not be more than 12 pages.
- Abstracts cannot be modified once they have been submitted.
Submissions are allowed in two ways;
- By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Hard copy delivered to the office of the Academic registrar of the University of Kisubi.
*Note: Once you have submitted, you will not be able to retrieve your submission for editing. If you later decide to make a change to your submission, you will have to resubmit the Abstract in its entirety unless changes are minor enough to be added manually (contact email@example.com to request a minor correction).
Please see the IMPORTANT DATES shown above and be sure to submit your research before the deadline.
NB: Submission of Abstracts is open to any body interested