CALL FOR CONFERENCE PAPERS
CONFERENCE THEME: Healing Rifts and Nurturing Resilience:Trauma, Treatments and Traditions, Focusing on East Africa.
Conference Date: April 26-27, 2018.
Pre-conference Date: April 25, 2018.
Conference Website Link: www. unik.ac.ug/2018eaconference
It is our distinct pleasure to invite you to “Healing Rifts and Nurturing Resilience: Trauma, Treatments and Traditions, Focusing on East Africa.” Conference.
- Uganda Clinical Psychology Association (UCPA)
- Uganda Behavioral Health Alliance in USA (UBHA)
- Sebastian Family Psychology Practice
- University of Kisubi (UniK) which is also the host location in Entebbe, Uganda.
Venue: University of Kisubi-Nabinoonya Beach
- The science of trauma.
- Psychological trauma, addictions and negative cultural practices.
- Partnerships in trauma-informed care
- Addressing drug use in teens, adults and communities
- Threats to family and community wellbeing
- The sustainable development goals and mental health
- Mindfulness and stress management for psychological wellbeing
- Traditional and alternative treatment approaches
Please consider the above as well as other topics that fit under our theme. The deadline to submit abstracts is March 30, 2018. To submit your abstract, please email it to: email@example.com. A form is attached. Here
Download Call For Abstract: here
Deadline for submission: March 30th, 2018.
Notification of acceptance: April,6th 2018.
Deadline for final paper submission: April 10, 2018.
(a) Local participants 50.000/=
(b) Local students 30.000/=
(c) E.A participants 70.000/= (Ksh 1924, Tzsh 42560)
(d) Local Organizations 150.000/= for 2 people
(e) International $84
Please contact the following for any questions about the conference planning.
Dr. Sebastian Ssempijja, firstname.lastname@example.org or
Fr. Dr. Evarist Ankwasiize, email@example.com | Tel : +256(0)774442692 or
Senteza Charles firstname.lastname@example.org | Tel +256(0)752 111 344 | +256(0)777 754 987